- Dummy Clips and Teethers are composed of small parts, please do not leave your baby unattended with these products.
- Our Dummy Clips are made of natural beech wood and / or food grade silicone beads. Our sili beads are BPA, Phthalate, Lead & Cadium free.
- Do not use dummy clips while your baby is sleeping.
- Attack Dummy Clips to baby’s clothing, and not onto bibs, blankets or toys.
- All wood/beads are natural and untreated (raw)
TAKING CARE OF YOUR BABY & BEAR PRODUCTS:
- Wear & Tear of dummies, dummy clips and teethers can start within a few week of use.
- Dummies and other products usually last longer for smaller babies than children that’s a bit older.
- When your baby is growing and starting to crawl or walk, the products may start to wear & tear easier because of contact with food, water, juices, milk or the floor, when baby crawls.
- In order to extend the use of your dummy clip, try to avoid that the dummy clip will get into contact with these things.
- If you would like to treat the wood on your baby‘s dummy clips, rattles or teethers we recommend you to use olive o or coconut oil. Please take note that this will also change the color of the wood.
- Other a certain period of time the clasp of the dummy clip may start to wear and not close fully. If this happens, it is a safety warning and that means that you need to replace the dummy clip.
- Dummy clips usually lasts for about 6 months, depending on how you take care of it.
- To sterilize your baby’s dummy we recommend ti put it in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- It’s normal for the pacifier to get water into the rubber because of the vent hole.
- Simply squeeze the rubber gently and ensure that all the water is out.
- It’s important to clean and sterilize your products on a daily basis.
- You shouldn’t use a dishwasher, micrmicrowave or other chemicals to clean our product, as it will break down the natural rubber.
For safety and hygiene reasons we recommend you to replace your child’s dummy every 4-6 weeks.